What Kind of Safety Features Does the 2023 Ford Bronco Sport Have?Oct 12th, 2023
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Safety Features
The Ford Bronco Sport is an adventurous SUV that offers all the off-road features you need to take a really fun and exciting trip. While the new 2023 Ford Bronco Sport is great for off-roading adventures, it also offers a long list of advanced safety features to help ensure you make it back safely. Here, you’ll learn more about what kind of safety features the new 2023 Ford Bronco Sport has to offer. Prepare to be blown away by the number of standard and available safety features you can find in the 2023 Ford Bronco Sport.
[Learn More About: 2023 Ford Bronco Sport]
Ford Co-Pilot360 Features
With the addition of the Ford Co-Pilot360 suite of advanced safety features, your on- and off-road safety protection will move up a whole new level when driving in your new 2023 Ford Bronco Sport SUV. View some of the advanced safety features available, below.
- Rear-View Camera
- Lane-Keeping System
- Auto High Beam Headlamps
- BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) w/ Cross-Traffic Alert
- Pre-Collision Assist w/Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+ Features
For even more added protection, the 2023 Ford Bronco Sport also offers additional driver-assist features for even more confidence on the road and on the off-road trails. Below, you’ll find the other additional safety features you can get in your new 2023 Ford Bronco Sport SUV.
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Navigation w/SiriusXM Traffic & Travel
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Safety & Security Features
Take your safety to the next level when driving the 2023 Ford Bronco Sport. View some of the standard features offered in the new Ford Bronco Sport, below.
- Personal Safety System
- Driver and Front Row Passenger Dual-Stage
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Front Seat-Mounted Side-Impact Airbags
- Safety Canopy® System – Front and Second Row Safety Canopy Side Curtain with Rollover Sensor
- Lower Anchors and Tether Anchors for Children (LATCH)
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System
- Full-Size Spare Tire
- Individual Tire Pressure Monitoring System (ITPMS)
- Belt-Minder (Front and Second Row)
- Securicode Keyless Entry Keypad
- SecuriLock Passive Anti-Theft System
- Perimeter alarm
- LED Headlamps with LED Signature Lighting
- Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Front 180-Degree Camera With Split View
- AdvanceTrac with RSC (Roll Stability Control)
[You May Also Like: Difference Between the Ford Bronco and Ford Bronco Sport]
If you really want to get behind the wheel of the new 2023 Ford Bronco Sport, we encourage you to visit or contact a product specialist at Ron Clark Ford, today. You may also schedule a test drive in the Ford Bronco Sport at a time that suits you and take this new SUV out for a spin to get to know it. What are you waiting for? Stop by, today.
[View Inventory: New Ford Bronco Sport]